Mabis - Innovative Solutions for your Business needs
With over 25 years’ experience of managing and delivering projects and services, Mabis understands that no two businesses are the same, and recognises the importance to tailoring relevant services to meet client requirements.
Mabis offers a variety of services providing innovative solutions for your needs whether you run a small or large business, are an organisation or public body, which include:
- Procurement and Tendering
- Human resources
Operating throughout Wales, we are able to deliver all our services bilingually, and are renowned for our delivery of high quality projects to deadline, enabling you to concentrate on the day-to-day running of your business.___________________________________________________________________________________________
Mabis offers a wide range of procurement and general business support to help you compete for contacts in the public, private and third sector. From guidance on how to write a tender, through to assistance on improving underlying business processes to increase you organisation's win ratio.
Our team of CIPS qualified advisors have a track record of successfully delivering highly practical and flexible support to thousands of SMEs across Wales for over 10 years, having worked across a wide range of different sectors.
All services are provided fully through the medium of Welsh or English, and can take place on a one-to-one, group or workshop level environment. We also offer bespoke in-house training and support.
Support for businesses of all sizes
- Support to write effective PQQs, bids and tenders
- Bid management support and strategy implementation
- Bid writing training and tender writing services
- Mock scoring and improvement diagnostics
- Techniques for interview presentations
- Quality Management and Environmental Management (ISO9001/14001)
- CHAS Applications / Constructionline / Cyber Essential Scheme
- Business Continuity Planning
- Developing growth strategies
- General Business / HR / Equalities / Marketing
Procurement support for public and private sector buyers
- Bespoke training and support on EU/OJEU compliant procurement processes
- Designing of PQQ, ITT and Scoring Methodologies
- Implementing SME friendly procurement processes
- Supply market engagement events
- Delivery of ITT and PQQ workshops to improve quality of supplier submissions
- Supply chain development support
- Implementation of Community Benefit and Social Value schemes
- All advisors are CIPS qualified (Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply)
- UKAS accredited ISO9001 Quality Management System (for the provision of support and advice to individuals and groups who want to start and develop a business)
- BS8555 Environmental Management Certified
- Investors in People (Gold Standard)
- C2E - Committed to Equality (Gold Standard)
Get in touch
Contact the team on 02920 467417 or send us an email for a no obligation discussion.