Wales the True Taste Mentoring Programme
Total Food Marketing delivers the Wales the True Taste Mentoring Programme on behalf of the Welsh Government. Each participating company receives a tailored package of mentoring support. A bespoke package of support is designed from the following menu:
- Free diagnostic session
- Starter Mentoring Pack - 5 days mentoring
- SME Mentoring programme - 11 days mentoring
- Long Term Strategic Mentoring Support - 12 days of mentoring per year - for up to 2 years
In addition, you and your team can attend a range of short training courses & workshops to develop skills in sales and marketing.
What is Total Food Marketing?
Total Food Marketing offers a tailored practical sales and marketing resource for your business to develop the UK market.
Who delivers the Wales the True Taste Mentoring programme?
A group of UK food and drink marketing specialists, brought together by Menter a Busnes and the Food and Market Development Division of the Welsh Government to grow Welsh food and drink businesses.
Why do you need a mentor?
Many small and growing food and drink producers are hampered in their growth by a lack management time for business development. Companies recognise what they need to do but are constantly frustrated by the constraints of running their business. 'The Wales the True Taste Mentoring programme brings together good companies and experienced business people who act as mentors with the aim of creating even better companies'.
What do you get from the Wales the True Taste Mentoring Progamme?
A choice of mentors from a range of carefully selected highly recommended individuals from the UK food and drink industry. Each participating company receives a tailored programme of mentoring over a 6 month to 2 year period.
What can a mentor do for you?
- Work on specific projects
- Provide tailored one to one advice and guidance to you on a range of sales and marketing activities:
- Creating a marketing strategy
- Profiling target customers and wholesalers
- Devising a customer management system
- Visiting key accounts
- Advise on branding and product presentation
- Support exhibition and PR activities
- Advise on training available to improve your teamâ€™s performance
10 January 2013
12 December 2012
23 November 2012
30 October 2012
23 October 2012